Les Crosets is a small mountain bike region (part of Bikepark.ch) on the Swiss Alps side of the Portes du Soleil. There are three downhill tracks, a 4X as well as an XC cycle route. It's well connected to the larger Swiss mountain biking regions of Morgins, Champery and Champoussin. It also connects well into the French MTB resorts of Avoriaz and Morzine.
- The Grand-Conche is a black trail and technical.
- The DH du Loquet is a red trail.
- Crosets is a blue trail and flowing.
- Col du Cou is the main XC route. You have a choice of either heading into Morzine or Champery. This is a tough XC MTB trail with rocky, rooty sections, drop offs and a great descent into Morzine.
- The Les Crosets four cross has kickers, table tops and berms (and some quite technical near vertical drops).
- Lifts are open generally open from June 14 to September 22
- Les Crosets hosted the 2008 World Cup Downhill Championships.
- The trails here are part of the Bikepark.ch region which is made up of the four Swiss MTB areas of Morgins, Champéry, Champoussin and Les Crosets.
- If you have ridden any of the MTB trails in Les Crosets then please share you experiences and add some pictures, videos or a review to the listing.