Blessingbourne Trail Centre is approximately one mile from the town of Fivemiletown in the Clogher Valley, County Tyrone in Northern Ireland. This mountain bike trail centre forms a core part of the Blessingbourne Country Estate and consists of one red and one blue trail as well as a small pump track.
Red Trail (with black options)
- The red MTB trail is 8km long and the most technical of the trails. You will discover rock drops, log rides, berms and jumps. There are also a number of optional black sections.
- The blue graded trail at Blessingbourne is a short 4km trail. It is flowing and full of fun twisty turns.
- The Blessingbourne Pump Track is a small pump track consisting of rollers and berms.
Groups and Clubs
- Blessingbourne mountain bike trails have been around since 2011.
- If you are the trail owner or part of the trail community and wish to manage and keep the listing updated then please click the "Claim this Listing" button above.
- Blessingbourne trails were designed by Phil Saxena (Architrail).
- Check out our Northern Ireland Mountain Bike Trails Section for other great trails.
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails at Blessingbourne then why not share your experiences with us and post some pictures, videos or a review to the listing.