Nabbs Lane Park / Hucknall Bike Track is located in Nabbs Lane Recreation Ground, Hucknall just north of Nottingham.
It was built by Bike Track trail builders and launched on November 23rd 2013.
- Nabbs Lane Park / Hucknall Bike Track consist of a small skills zone and jump line aimed at beginner to intermediate riders of all wheel sizes from BMX to mountain bike riders
- The trail is an investment of around £60,000. Half of which has been funded by Notts County Council through its Local Improvement Scheme
- Pupils from the local Holgate School, have been heavily involved in the consultation process, including choosing the final design for the BMX and mountain bike tracks. The track will form part of the PE curriculum
- The Mountain Bike Rock School inputted heavily to the design of the track
- If you get the chance to try Nabbs Lane Park / Hucknall Bike Track then why not share your experiences and post a picture, video or short review to the listing?