Helvellyn and Sticks Pass mountain bike trails are in the Lake District in Cumbria in England. Helvellyn is one of the highest peaks mountain bikers can ride and descent runs down the famous Sticks Pass.
Most of the natural riding here kicks off in Glenridding.
The Helvellyn - Sticks Pass MTB Trails
- The terrain is rocky, steep, full of little boulders and technical. There are rock gardens, swooping corners, sweet singletrack and awesome heather bound scenery with mountain peaks, river streams and Lakes to take in
- Some of the sections you may pass through are Glenridding, Dockray, Coach Road, Bruts Moss, Great Dodd, Stybarrow Dodd, Descend Sticks, Kepple Cove, Helvellyn, Nethermost, Dollywagon, Grisedale ending up back in Glenridding
- Expect some hike a bike action and it's not really an all-weather trail so as always respect the environment when and if deciding to ride this region. Also, this route is also popular with walkers so look out for other trail users
- Check out the GPS routes below and in our GPS trail section
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails in Helvellyn and Sticks Pass in the Lake District then please share your experiences and post some pictures, videos and reviews to the listing
Featured GPS Track
|Values not available in the file may shown as 0.|
|This track was downloaded 105 time(s). Download Track|