Avon Tyrrell mountain bike centre is in the New Forest, Hampshire.
It has a Blue and a Red short mountain bike trail as well as a Pump and Gravity Bike Park, a Northshore and an All Ability track.
Avon Tyrell Trails
The blue route is suitable for families and for the use of BOMA wheelchairs which are available for hire.
- Red Route
- The red route has technical sections and steep drops.
- Pump and Gravity Tracks:
- These have berms, table tops and rollers
- To use this track you will need an induction.
- North Shore Park:
- This route is an extension to the red loop.
- All Ability Track
- Recently they created a 3km long all ability track for family rides, adapted bikes and wheel chairs.
- Pay and Play – bring your own bike and ride the courses. Purchase a ticket from reception and you can use the track all day as long as you have a helmet.
- Guided Sessions – Avon Tyrrell offers guided skills sessions with qualified Mountain Bike instructors.
- Residential Guests can hire bikes (up to 12 at a time). Please note, this MUST be arranged before your visit so that we can ensure there is a member of staff available to fit your bikes, sign them out and see them back in.
- Shoretrax have done some great work on the trails here working with UK Youth so check it out.
- The site is used for the annual Big Bike Bash event.
- This leading outdoor activty centre has lots more on offer and is run by the UK Youth charity.
- The recent work has been done by B1KE and Xtreme Track.
- If you do get to ride this trail centre at Avon Tyrell then why not share your experiences with us and write a short review or post a picture, video to the listing.