Guides and Skills Coaches F Flattyres 7163
Quality riding indeed!
Overall rating 

Enjoyment Factor 

Value For Money 

Skills Progression  

User Review

Good Points
I booked a guided ride with Colin whilst I was away on holiday. I went expecting to have a good day on the bike riding some natural terrain away from the Coed Y Brenin trail centre which was nearby to where I was staying, but I actually got an amazing top quality ride that I will remember for a long time. When we met up and after a quick discussion Colin thought that the original ride we had agreed on was alright but I might enjoy something else instead, possibly more in tune to my riding. So we agreed to change the plans and ride a Pont Scethin route. What a great decision! A couple of tough climbs were well rewarded by some of the best natural downhills I have ever ridden, and a cheeky loop around a small wooded area thrown in for good measure. You know you have had a good ride when you cant remove that massive smile on your face at the end of the day!
Colin is a great bloke, very professional, knowledgeable, polite, and we had plenty to chat about all day. He took some great photos of me riding along the route too which was an unexpected but welcome surprise. And another bonus amongst all of this is that his prices are excellent - even for a single rider like me rather than being with a group. Was a great experience, and i am looking forward to trying to ride with him again in the future.
Highly recommended indeed!
Bad Points
None at all.
Would you recommend?
Yes
JG
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?