Les Deux Alpes mountain biking trails (also known as Les 2 Alpes Bike Park) are in the French Alps. It has Downhill tracks, XC trails, Slopestyle Freeride Bike Parks, 4X and a pump track. It's most famous for the 9 day Crankworx festival it hosts each year.
Les Deux Alpes has 31 tracks (5 of which are XC). There are 5 black, 7 Red, 7, blue and 3 Green MTB DH trails. The vertical drop is 2480 m (which is pretty huge) all set across 110 km of trails and served by 10 chair lifts.
- These are great for those new to the Alps and downhill riding. They start from 1.2 km and 120 metres of descent. There are 3 green trails in total. Les Crêtes is a 3 km run with a 700m vertical drop.
- The 7 blue graded runs step it up a gear. The Landri is quite technical with loose rocks. La Fee is 6km long with 630 metres of descent. The Diabla is one of the smoothest to start on. It is 7 km long over with 650 metres of vertical descent,
- 7 red graded trails. This includes the Venosc, 3 km long with 700m of vertical descent.
- There are 4 black trails and 1 elite trail.
- Les Deux Alpes Bike Park has slopestyle runs with wallrides, big northshore, tables and so on. there is also 4X, wooded shore sections and dirt jumping.
- Lifts are open generally open end of June to the beginning of September.
- It hosts a number of competition like the Mountain of Hell, The Free Raid and the Downhill French Cup and Cranxwork.
- This region borders its sister MTB base of Alpe d’Huez
- If you have ridden any of the MTB trails in Les Deux Alpes then please share you experiences and add some pictures, videos or a review to the listing.