Woody's Bike Park is near Par in Cornwall and has blue, red, black and double black tracks. It is an uplift assisted downhill and freeride bike park. It is due to open on the 4th August 2017. It is the brainchild of Jasper Flashman. You need to book before coming so head to their website.
- Numerous progressive lines with options for all grades/abilities from blue to double black. Berms, jumps, drops. lots of flow and rocky sections. The design principle is about bringing a bit of British Columbia trails to Cornwall. Expect shark fins on all trails that get bigger as you improve. You will find faster and deeper berms as you move on in ability and senders are fun for the novice to scary for the pro. The DH tracks are fast and technical with rock gardens of Cornish granite steps, drops and road gaps.
1 Es Ol - Flow - (Blue Intermediate)
- Flow trail (rollable with out having to jump)
- Super smooth hedge line flow track with small berms and jumps for all abilities
2 Dirt wave - Jump (Red Advanced)
- Jump trail (rollable without having to jump, but there are steep sections and a rock garden)
- This is the first progression jump trail. Full of berms. There is a small rock garden to test and rollers to pop off and tables to practice on. This is a rollable trail so you can improve your skill and build your confidence. Recommend full face helmets.
3 Twisted sister - Jump (Black - Expert)
- Jump Trail (NOT rollable, gaps, road gaps, step downs and gap jumps)
- This trail will test the most advanced rider with the 45 foot double half way along. Its fast and flowy with run off every where as there are no trees. FULL FACE HELMETS AND BODY AMOUR ARE COMPULSORY
4 Valley of the Bones - DH (Black Expert)
- BLACK DH (Road gap, rock garden, gaps and step downs)
- Downhill at it best, start on the Big tables and drop into the slash pit. The rock garden will test the best as will the step downs and doubles.
5 Digger - Pro line (Yellow - Pro)
- Jump trail (HIGHLY TECHNICAL)
- This trail is Jasper Flashman's brain child, huge step downs to huge step ups, massive doubles and deep berms. Shark fins and gaps. IF YOU'RE NOT ON YOUR A GAME WATCH WITH US. Full face helmets and body protection are compulsory.
6 Blue Jump - Jump (Blue Intermediate)
- Jump trail (rollable tables and flowing berms)
- Practice on forgiving tables and rail super smooth berms without the need to dodge any trees.
7 Granite Garden - DH (Red Advanced)
- RED DH (single track with granite rock gardens and features)
- This is a fast narrow downhill track with granite steps and boulders to make you watch your line. It leads into the rock gully were you have to watch your step with a number of challenging lines.
8 Red DH - Flow (Red Advanced)
- RED DH (fast dirt track with dirt shoot)
- Slash your way down through the dirt gully with technical berms and off camber slashes.
- Check out website for opening times and bookings
- If you have ridden Woody's Bike Park then please post your pictures, videos and reviews to the listing here