Exmoor mountain biking in the Somerset countryside will take you across moorland, valleys, woodland, rivers, cliffs, rocky singletrack and beaches. It's natural trail riding across a vast myriad of bridleways.
- The natural trail riding on offer is significant as Exmoor has a mammoth network of bridleways (350 miles worth) that are MTB cycle friendly. The routes on offer range from pleasant beginner routes through to rough, steep, rocky technical terrain for advanced and expert mountain bikers.
- Some of the trail sections of note are the descent to the east off Dunkery, the route from Hawk Combe to Porlock Horner, the descent down off Selworthy Beacon down to Bossington and the famous Hawcombe bridleway, Somerton Combe descent and Minehead way.
- Exmoor National Park has produced a colour coded off-road cycle map.
- Check out the GPS routes below and in our GPS trail section.
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails in Exmoor in Somerset then please share your experiences and post your routes, reviews, pictures and videos to the listing.