Dormanstown Pump Track opened in April 2013. Also known as Redcar Pump track.
It is located in Dormanstown, Redcar in Teesside.
- It is a single line track with rollers, jumps, doubles and berms.
- Developed using a bid for £50,000 from the Dormanstown Community Forum and was funded by the Community Spaces grants programme - Big Lottery Fund (BLF).
- Dormanstown Community Forum, Groundwork North East, Back on Track and Redcar and Cleveland Council made it all happen.
- If you are the owner or a member of the local trail community for this listing and want to manage and keep the listing updated then you can "Claim This Listing" above.
- If you have ridden the Pump and BMX track at Dormanstown in Redcar then why not share your experiences with the community and post some pictures, videos or a short review to the listing.