Review Detail

Overall rating 

Grin Factor 

Trail Variety 

Skills Development 

Trail Quality  

Facilities 

My local trail centre as straight up the M27 & M3 for me and ride here about 3 times per month
Have to say this is a great trail centre seeing as there are no big hills around here and they have designed the trails very well to get lots of flowing XC sections.
Great for fitness and can average around 9.5 mph or more on a light hard tail taking it pretty fast.
Blue & Red combined make a great 15 mile route and if you know the area you can add on another 2-3 miles by doing some of Crowthorn Woods.
Best Sections on here for me are the Deerstalker & Labyrinth and also some great fast bermy and jumpy sections on the red & blue.
This and Peaslake (Surrey Hills) are my fav Southern places to ride.
By the way the flow of Swinley is much better than Cannock Chase as completed that twice this year also.

User Review

Good Points
Great use of area as no real big hills
All weather trails red and blue and there is some very good natural bits such as 'The Deerstalker & Labyrinth and first part of the red.
Good parking facilities and only £2 for 4 hours although gets packed at weekends
Some great fast downhills only short but great bermy fun.
50 mins from where i live
Blue & Red Route total 15 miles so a good workout
Bad Points
Gets very busy at weekends after 10.30am as close to London
No long downhills but that's due to height around here

Would you recommend?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
October 22, 2017
Has the freeride area been completed yet?
J
Jonboy
October 22, 2017
In reply to an earlier comment

Yes but seems eternally shut. No idea why. Maybe reach out to Swinley Bike hub to find out.
S
stumpy_dan
2 results - showing 1 - 2