Delamere Forest mountain bike trail centre and the No Brains bike park are situated in Cheshire, England. The centre is best known for it's bike park for jumps and thrills rather than the xc trails which are also here.
Word on the street is this this needs some decent signage and maintenance.
There is a cycle skills bike park and a 12km xc trail.
No Brains bike park
This consists of downhill tracks, dual tracks, 4x, dirt jumps jumps, tables tops and doubles.
This is a 12km route which is a loop made up of mainly forest track
Two family cycle trails
- Hunger Hill Trail - start at Delamere Information Centre - blue waymarkers - 4 miles - 0.5 hour - easy
- Whitemoor Trail - start at Delamere Information Centre - white waymarkers - 7 miles - 1 hour - easy
Closest Bike Shop
- Tracs UK http://delamerebikes.co.uk/ (on site)
- Interestingly Delamere Forest means "Forest of the Lakes". I've not been but guessing there is a lake!
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trail or the bike park at Delamere Forest then why not share your experience and write a short review?