The Croft Trail is in Croft Country Park just a mile from Swindon centre. It has Blue and Red Graded MTB options. It's a very short trail.
It's best to ride it a few times if you’re a more experienced rider but also great for families and novices too.
It's free, open all year and managed and maintained by the MB Swindon club.
The Croft Trail
- The Croft Trail is 5km long with Red and Blue graded options. It's short but quite good fun, tight & twisty, flowing corners and berms and is well compacted. Waymarked it rides in one direction only. The Red has rock gardens, obstacles, kickers, small drops and some great Northshore sections.
- Despite being flat and only 5km long there is surprisingly quite a bit neatly crammed into such a small area and you can do a few laps quite easily and so see your skill progression and speed develop each time.
Groups and Clubs
- The MB Swindon club organise lots of events throughout the year.
Closest Bike Shop
- Hargrove Cycles Swindon.
- Croft Trail Map
- The Croft Trail has been made possible over the last 2-3 years and with a lot of hard work from volunteers and donations organised through the MB Swindon club.
- Vid credit Tim Norris (Swindon MTB member).
- If you have ridden the Croft Trail then we would love to hear your experiences. Why not write a short review?