Bolehills BMX Track is in Walkley in Sheffield. It has a long impressive history having originally being built in the early 80's.
30 years on in the making and popular with both small and big wheels it's had numerous great revamps since then, featured in movies, won awards and least surprisingly has an ever active and strong welcoming community that has carved many a great rider in its time.
In April 2015 they laid a sweet new surface to the track.
Bolehills BMX Track
- The Track is very large and progressive in nature with all ranges of jumps from doubles, step ups and rollers. It also has large berms and a tarmac start hill.
- It has a pump track intrinsically linked to the track in the centre.
Groups and clubs
- Sheffield Dirt Society is the cycling club for BMX and mountain bike riders to ride and race on the track at Bole Hill.
- As well as the general Facebook page there is an active Facebook group found here.
- If you have ridden the tracks at Bolehill then why not share your experiences with the community and leave a short review or post some pictures or videos to the listing.