Dumyat mountain bike trails are on the western edge of the Ochil Hill range in Stirling.
Dumyat Hill is 1373ft (418m) in height with great views so it is popular with walkers, tourists and mountain bikers.
- For mountain bikers, Dumyat has the best of pure gnarly natural trail riding. The terrain gets pretty steep, technical and rocky in places so it is not recommended for beginners. Once you reach the top of Dumyat you pretty much return the way you came. You can get up and down in around 2 to 3 hours.
- In addition to the nature trails though there is some man made features close by. Basically, at the bottom of the Dumyat Hill on your return, you can easily link off to the neighbouring Bridge of Allan woods behind Stirling university. Here you will find dirt jumps, drops and a number of technical obstacles.
- Close by is Ben A'an which is a small hill by Loch Katerine. Here you can find some rocky exposed riding, big rock chutes and drops.
Groups and Clubs
- Dumyat(OS Landranger 57, 836977
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails here in Dumyat then why not share your experiences and post some pictures, videos or write a short review for the listing.