DH Farm Bike Park is near Portsoy in Aberdeenshire. It launched in May 2014 and has 2 jump laden Downhill tracks and an uplift service (you can push up too).
In July 2015 they kicked off a crowdfunding activity to raise funds to all weather proof the A line track.
DH Farm Bike Park Tracks
- The A line is an open, fast and flowing Orange graded track with black features (all features can be bypassed).
- The A.2 line is an off shoot of the A line. It is tighter though the woods. It is graded red with black features.
Uplift and Other Stuff
- They are open for pushing 7 days a week all the time (£7 on the door) and Uplift Sundays.The uplift has to be pre-arranged. For Uplifts you pay a £7 deposit before the day. Then it’s just £15 to pay on the door. You can book for the uplift on Eventbrite.
- The car park opens at 8.30am. First uplift at 9.30am last at 4.30pm.
- There is camping on site at £5 a night per person.
- If you have ridden the tracks at DH Farm Bike Park then please share your experiences for the community and post your pictures, videos and reviews to the listing. Many thanks.