We are a Morzine based bike holiday company - mountain bike (MTB) or road bike, we've got your cycling holiday covered. We have been in resort for 9 years summer and winter working in the industry
We offer catered, B&B and self catered cycling holidays in three great centrally located chalets. We can help you get the most out of your biking holiday in Morzine, we’ll be there morning and evening to help and advise you on where to get the best riding! All you have to think about is riding your bike, eating, enjoying a drink and doing it all over again.
What we do;
- Quality accommodation right in the heart of town a matter of minutes to the bars and restaurants.
- The Chalets are within 300m of the Pleney and Super Morzine lifts on flat roads.
- Three course evening meals - great tasting quality food to enjoy and power you up.
- Big breakfasts; Cereals, bread & jam, pastry and a cooked option.
- Self catered and B&B options available.
- Afternoon home baked cake, tea and coffee in abundance any time you like.
- Secure bike storage in adjoining garages.
- Bike wash facilities.
- Repair facilities, bike stands, tools etc. We’ll be able to help if required or point you in the right direction to get you back riding.
- Pass on our riding experience providing you with all the advice you need to get the best ride to suite your requirements and style of riding. With marked trails everywhere it’s so much easier to get to where you need to go in Morzine and the Portes du Soleil these days. If you want to get into the un-marked single track then we can advise great routes and provide the maps to back you up.
- Enhance the craic – hopefully!
What we don’t do;
- Organise and pay for your flights!
- Pay for your transfer although we will arrange it.
- Pay for your lift pass although we will go get it for you so it will be there waiting.
- Pay for a guide although we can arrange one for you.
- Organise your insurance, you absolutely must have travel insurance which will cover your riding activities.