Review Detail

Guides and Skills Coaches T Themountainbikerockschool 1325
They Rock!
Overall rating 

Enjoyment Factor 

Value For Money 

Skills Progression  

The only way to improve your riding is to get some tuition and the Mountain Bike Rock School know how to make it fun and enjoyable.
We've on the beginners course because we wanted to get back to basics and they really helped by sorting out our bad habits and gave us more confidence to take on more technical rides.
Went out on father n son course and my lad, he learnt a hell of a lot and enjoyed himself so much he was buzzing for weeks, cost me a new bike for him as well :)
We have also been out on a group ride over Bestwood Park which was great, everyone was made to feel welcome and the ride was aimed at all abilities, it was really fun learning n riding with others in a relaxed atmosphere, its something we will be doing again.

The MTBRS really know what they are doing and they aim the courses around you, so you improve, develop and gain confidence in the disciplines that you need to. They offer real value for money and your riding benefits far more than by spending your hard earned cash on a set of lighter wheels or the latest gizmo for your bike.

Going on downhill course with them at end of July...cant wait :)

User Review

Good Points
Friendly
Aimed at your level and what you want to learn
Fun
Value for money
Professional
Bad Points
None that I can think of, they do what they say...Improve your MTB skills :)
Would you recommend?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
Already have an account?
July 27, 2013
Today (27th July) I've been on a Downhill Skills day with the Mountain Bike Rock School and what a great day it was. Starting with the basics that a lot of us tend to forget we refreshed our knowledge progressed to a section of downhill and worked through the processes used by downhill racers to brake down the various sections of the track and then starting off slow we simply hit the track! After each set of runs we analysed what we had done and looked at ways to improve or re focus. This straight forward approach enabled us to improve our speed, control and confidence as we simply got faster and faster, controlling the bike as we took the corners with wheels skipping out n throwing up dirt...just amazing. Johnathan was great, letting us learn at our own pace n offering advice and tips on how to improve...he really knows his stuff. We had loads of fun and we came away buzzing and shattered...what a day, can't recommend him enough.
My advice is stop buying trick bit and bling to try and improve your bike/riding and take some proper tuition as this will improve your riding and enjoyment and take you to a whole new level. 5 STARS!
H
Hampshire
1 results - showing 1 - 1