La Clusaz mountain biking trails are great for XC (all levels), downhill (more for intermediate and advanced riders than beginners) and freeride. There are Green, Blue, Red and Black MTB trails. The town is quiet but has all you need and this is probably the closest MTB resort to Geneva so also great for those wanting a shorter transit from the airport.
- La Clusaz is a lower altitude MTB resort than many of its sister mountain bike ranges. The terrain is forest feel with an easier gradient.
- They have XC (10 trails), DH (3 trails) and also Enduro (2 trails)
- 15 trails in total (2 green, 6 blue, 6 red and 1 black)
- 80 km of trails in La Clusaz area / 196 km in the Aravis area (= Grand Bornand, La Clusaz, Saint Jean de Sixt and Manigod village.
- Lifts are open generally open from the end of June to the beginning of September.
- If you have ridden any of the MTB trails in La Clusaz then please share you experiences and add some pictures, videos or a review to the listing.