Review Detail

Afan Lodge Expired
Accommodation A Afanlodge 2356
A beautiful way to spend your holiday
Overall rating 

Biker Friendly 

Facilities 

Value for Money 

Staying at Afan Lodge really did turn this MTB trip in to a holiday. The lodge is incredible, with breathtaking views, exceptional food (very large portions), and the kindest, most helpful staff imaginable. I have been on a lot of MTB trips over the last couple of years but this one really did feel like a holiday to never forget. All of the Afan trails are on the Lodges' door step, with their own skills course, and pump track which are great fun to session after a long ride.
On the second day I had a skills lesson with Campbell Coaching, and then a guided ride. On both of these I learnt a great deal more than I could have imagined. I have only been back home for two days and already see myself using what I learnt the entire time I am on my bike, so thank you to both Bob and Nigel! During the guided ride I also rode parts of trails that I hadn't had the confidence to do in previous trips so came away with a huge grin!
The Lodge has such a nice feel to it with the other guests all being Mountain bikers, it really does make a difference to your stay. I could write a review all day about this lodge but the only thing I would really say is that you have to stay here to really understand how special this place is. I hugely recommend it!

User Review

Good Points
The views, the food, the staff, the location to the trails, the skills track and coaching, the guided rides...this list could go on forever...
Bad Points
Having to go back home at the end of your stay
Would you recommend?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?