Wales 16206
Cracking set of skill-development trails
Overall rating 

Grin Factor 

Trail Variety 

Skills Development 

Trail Quality  

Facilities 

Not a traditional trail centre but a set of pump and jump circuits dotted up one side with a dual slalom trail with jumps running all the way down the other. 

I have been bringing my kids along over the summer and already my 5 year-old has progressed to the red lines, rolling the tabletops and cruising around the berms. Some way off the gap jumps at the moment so I hope the centre continues to receive as much support as it can for years to come.

Go check it out on Google maps, the tracks are clearly visible from satellite view.

User Review

Good Points
<div>A great set of trails for all abilities ranging from a very gentle pump track that my 5yo cut her teeth on, through the red lines with table-tops and gaps and then on to the pro-lines. The trails are free to all and well maintained.&nbsp;<br />Occasional fun events such as the recent dual-slalom which was a fundraiser to help with the upkeep of the centre.</div>
Bad Points
<div>As the site is unsupervised and has no litter bins, it suffers a lot from littering and relies on the good folk to bag up and leave for collection.<br />The trails also suffer from occasional mis-use where jumps have been rolled over in the wet by kids rather than being left alone for a drier day, resulting in the need for reshaping.&nbsp;<br /><br /></div>
Would you recommend?
Yes
SM
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?