Glenlivet MTB Trails Centre
(Updated: September 21, 2014)
Overall rating 

Grin Factor 

Trail Variety 

Skills Development 

Trail Quality  

Facilities 

I love it, as it's Fast, Flowy and Fun. The 3F's just how I like it. The huge descent in my view is worth the slow climb. Jumps on the hillside are then followed by a rock garden (The Gully Plunge) and a series of jumps near the end (The Double Grinder) these features spices up the trail and makes sure you keep your concentration. The blue trail which you go out on to access the red, is a real roller coaster ride. The second half of the blue on which you return on after the red descent is a mixture of a short climb followed by a longer decent back to the hub.
All in all, Glenlivet is an outstanding new Trail Centre which is well worth a visit.

User Review

Good Points
-One long 6km plus decent that's guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
-Outstanding views.
-Nice range of TTF's (Technical Trail Features).
-Lovely Cafe which serves a brilliant range of food from soup to burgers.
-Bike hire
-Cafe has suitable spares eg. (tyres, inner-tubes, lubricant, multitools, pumps)
-Up to date Facebook page which tells you if there is snow on the trails and if the hub is open. (This is Scotland and the trails go 500m+)
-Great for all the family since there is a blue trail to suit all.

Bad Points
-Relatively long climb
-Trails could be muddy/wet if there has been a prolonged wet season.
-If you like trails to be full on, one challenge after the other, this isn't for you; it really is an all polished up MTB Trails Centre
Would you recommend?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?