Beecraigs mountain bike trails are to be found in Beecraigs Country Park in West Lothian, Scotland.
It has a red graded mountain bike trail with black options.
There is also a Skills Loop which opened in May 2016.
- The Beecraigs main loop is a 7km red graded (with black options) figure of 8 MTB trail comprising of an East and West loop.
- It is natural in feel and so is woody, rooty, rocky, technical, with drop offs and some boardwalk features where it gets boggy.
- Tip: Watch out for walkers on the trail.
- There are Blue, Red, and Black grade loops with some jumps plus some boardwalk options on the way up.
Groups and Clubs
- There is a very active community here and volunteer dig days are regular.
- Funding for the original trails came from the Criminal Justice Service.The CTC and Clive forth were involved in the development of the existing trail structure.
- The new skills loop and pump track project is being driven forward by a partnership between West Lothian Clarion Cycle Club, West Lothian Council's Countryside Section and Outdoor Education Team.
- If you have ridden the mountain bike trails at Beecraigs Country Park then why not share your experiences and post some pictures, videos or a review to the trail listing.