Review Detail

Guides and Skills Coaches T Themountainbikerockschool 1325
they rock!
Overall rating 

Enjoyment Factor 

Value For Money 

Skills Progression  

Got to give the mountain bike rock school a big shout out.

Me & my bro went on the Downhill Skills Course recently, we had an awsome days riding i ached like a mo'fo but covered loads of stuff & rode some wicked downhill trails.

We started off with setting our bikes up like what tyre pressure & shock set up you need for what trails we were riding.

We then went through body position, braking, cornering, drop off's & manuals etc.

Then we found ourselves a section on the downhill run which was steep, rocky & rooty with tight corners. We went through line choice, braking points, body position when to pump.

we kept going till we got that section nailed then walked the full downhill run checking out the trail as we did & recapped line choice & braking points.

once we got to the top we rolled the first run & then hit the next few runs getting quicker & quicker.

It was an awesome day we started at 9am had a break for lunch for 20 mins then got back on it & ended up having a pint in a pub garden nearby at 4pm.

Me & my bro will deffo go back for more, they tweak each course to suit you so if you have things you need to work on they’ll concentrate on that.

Oh yeh you get a little goody bag as well I got some free mucoff stuff so happy days
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 4 0

Comments

Already have an account?