BikePark Winterburg is a fully featured mountain bike park in Winterburg in Germany. It has 10 tracks covering downhill, freeride, shore and 4X. It is served by a 6 seater chairlift.
It is the most famous bike park in Germany and has for very good reason enormous international acclaim and is a top destination for riders from all around Europe and beyond.
- This is a practice track with steep curves, jumps, tabletops, step ups, drops and north shore. Basically this track has everything the other tracks have in different sizes and degrees of difficulty but is less demanding overall. It is about 1000 metres in length in total and graded easy. NB there is no lift for this track.
- This track has tabletops, doubles, a small wall ride, small north shore features, a slopestyle line and corner jumps. It has lots of variations and suitable for the less experienced bike park rider. It is graded easy to moderate. It is 500 metres in length (north shore around 80 metres) and served by the T- Bar lift.
- This section mixes it up a bit with a concrete Bell Bowl, dirt jumps, tabletops, box, drops and a wall ride. It is 500 meters long and graded moderate to severe. You use the 6-seater chairlift to access it.
- The flow Share line is the North Shore route for beginners. It is graded medium.
- Great for racing your mates. Big start ramp, fast and flowing. It's 400 metres long. Graded easy to moderate. Served by either the 6-seater chairlift or drag lift.
- This section is a mix of freeride and Bikercross. It is 1300 metres long and has steep lines, tabletops and switchbacks. It is graded medium and is accessed via the 6-seater chairlift. Also suitable for the less experienced.
- This 750 metre section has drops, seesaws, wall rides and waves. All ranging from 0.5 to 2.5 meters in height. Not for beginners for advanced riders only. Graded medium to hard. Accessed via the 6-seater chairlift. Only open in the dry.
- Freeride section full of technical features.
- This 1000 metre downhill run has gaps, root sections, corner drops, fast berms and rocky sections. It is graded hard and accessed via the 6-seater chairlift. Not for beginners.
- This is a 1200 metres narrow, flowing trail with small and large roots, switchbacks, berms and steps. Only for experienced riders. It is graded hard and accessed via the 6-seater chairlift.
- BikePark Winterburg opens its doors at the end of March and stays open to November.
- There are all sort of pricing options.
- If you have ridden any of the MTB tracks at BikePark Winterberg then please share your experiences with the community and add some pictures, videos and your review to the listing.