Stoughton Downhill is in Stoughton, in West Sussex in England. They border Hampshire and so are in car driving distance (about 25 mins away) from the Queen Elizabeth Country Park mountain bike trail centre.
Stoughton Downhill has blue, red and black tracks that are progressive in nature and so cater for all abilities.
There is a push up back to the top.
The Vale (Black Grade DH Trail)
- This Vale run has some really big jumps, drops, a gap jump, rocky sections and berms. It is smooth and very fast. In August 2017 it was revamped to include 4 new gap jumps in the top section. One is up to 18 feet so look before you leap.
The Hare and Hounds (Red Grade DH Trail)
- The Hare and Hounds has two decent drops, berms, rooty sections, jumps, off-camber bits. Basically lots of variety Packed in.
The Edge Trail (Red DH)
- The Edge trail is on the other side of the footpath about 100m past the top of the hill. It's off camber rooty with small jumps, small berms, tight around trees and very fast.
The X (Blue Grade DH Trail)
- The Edge blue trail is rooty and off camber and is challenging at high speed.
- The Push Up back to the top of the hill is on a man-made trail with some cut in steps up the steepest parts.
- In 2018 new optional lines with gaps/jumps are underway (yet to be graded)
- A new jump line introduced for 2016
Groups and Clubs
- Check out the Facebook Group.
- If you have ridden the tracks here at Stoughton Downhill then why not share your experiences with the community here and write a short review or post some pictures or videos to the listing.