Grin Factor 

Trail Variety 

Skills Development 

Trail Quality  

Facilities 

Get on yer bike n ride.......

User Review

Good Points
Perfect for beginner to advanced riders, always getting developed and maintained. Great atmosphere. Push up isn't too bad if you are not using uplift, even better if you are in touch with your feminine side and have an electric up hill bike.. Wet weather doesn't affect the trails... Cafe pretty good unless real busy.... So bring pack up just in case. Can't rate this place high enough got me buzzing and back into mtb after 9 years away due to injury. Chaz and his team are a credit to the sport..
Bad Points
Road into the carpark is in bad need of repair, but the responsibility of local highways not the club. Carpark could do with making bigger but I bet Chaz is already onto it.. James on the up lift run by fly-up downhill needs to take shorter lunch breaks.. He a lazy shite.. Come on James we are waiting..... ?

Final bad point is I'm too unskilled to ride the exiting tracks like the Rattler.. My bad..
Would you recommend?
Yes
MF
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
Already have an account?
March 03, 2017
I love Gawton but could you please refrain from suggesting that your feminine side would be an e-bike. It's demeaning to female riders...
H
Heather
March 03, 2017
In reply to an earlier comment

Ha ha I love it... I guess lady's only days at the club are filed under equality? Maybe a men only day should be suggested... Ho no that would be sexist....
A pathetic example of modern day oversensitivity... It's tough in cheek humour, like saying "don't be a big girls blouse" ho sorry that's offensive to the larger lady... Get a bloody life... Ride yer bike electric or pedal stop been a fanny... Ho bugger done it again.. Man up then.. Ho christ I've offended men now and assumed.. Ho balls to it.. Gays, lesbians, black white do what yer like where you like even at Gawton, but rest assured you will offend someone. Forgot to put this in the bad points.. Right I'm off to charge my electric bike ready to ride like a strong minded woman up hill..
G
2 results - showing 1 - 2