Review Detail

England 25204
Local playground
Overall rating 

Grin Factor 

Trail Variety 

Skills Development 

Trail Quality  

For a community trail its well built and maintained by Scott and his gang. Its on a number of local loops for me and its nice to have some local trail where mountain bikers actually have right of way! Great for adding a bit of blast to a Rivi ride or doing a quick hour sessioning a couple of laps or runs.

I've seen some of debate on here about the jumps etc. at the bottom of the red / black. There are a bit densely packed but i wouldn't describe them as dangerous. The contractors made an awful job of that section in the first stage of build and whats there now is a vast improvement. The bottom of a black is more a playground then a single trail. There's a variety of lines so something for most tastes and worth experimenting rather than just riding through once. If the new option gets to go ahead hopefully it will have a more spaced out feel to add something again different into the small space.

The climb can get a bit gooey in the winter but to be fair there are not any xc riders who show up to dig.

Its a shame plans for similar mini centres in the area didn't get to go ahead due to budget constraints as i think the Nab can largely be viewed as a success story. Don't show up expecting llandegla and you wont be disappointed!

User Review

Good Points
All weather, local priority trail for bikes.
Great for adding to a loop to an xc ride or a quick hour's session doing xc laps or dh push ups.

Bad Points
Dont bother travelling miles unless you are doing a longer ride in the area (or know what your getting).

If it don't know your way round parking, finding it and the actual trails themselves might all be a bit confusing!
J
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 3 0

Comments

Already have an account?