Review Detail

Bodmin Beast
A truely great ride highly recommend.

User Review

Good Points
A great day out in fantastic setting. £3 to park all day. £25 all year visit as often as you want. I ride here twice a week sometimes more and I never get tired of riding this trail it is varied and some good hard sections. I am 53 years of age and it takes me around 40 miniutes I usually ride the trail twice. There are a block of toliets and changing room. There are also BBQ free to use well worth knowing. I will often ride and my family and inlaws go for a walk and we meet up later. The cafe is well worth a visit. I love the ride in the dry but just as much fun in the wet knowing you can change at the end. Sections of this ride are not for the faint hearted. I would highly recommend combining this ride with the Cycle Hub 15 miniutes drive away. Hub first Beast second if you want to get changed.
Bad Points
I would not recommend the ride for a family the Cycle Hub 15 miniutes away much more suitable. The road entering Cardinham in narrow and some people drive with no consideration to others so be carful.
Would you recommend?
Yes
SW
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments

Already have an account?