Cyclopark is a large cycling facility in Gravesend, North Kent. It covers multiple cycling disciplines and caters for all levels from families and beginners through to advanced and professional riders. There are 6km of blue, red and black mountain bike trails, a 330 metre BMX track, a large skate park, a kids cycle play park and a 2.9km road circuit.
Cycloterrian - (MTB)
- 6km of blue, red and black MTB trails for all levels and abilities.
CycloBMX - (BMX)
- The BMX track is 330 metres long, floodlit and progressive in nature.
Cyclocircuit (Road Cycling)
- The road race circuit is tarmac, 2.9km long and is floodlit.
Cycloskate (Skate Park)
- The skate park is large and caters for Skateboards, BMX, Rollerblades and Scooters.
Cyclokids (Play Park)
- The Play Park is a 3,000sqm cycle-based playground, with water, sand, climbing frames, percussion music and a sensory garden.
Cycloplay (Sports Zone)
- The Sports Zone is a 600 metre squared multi-use games area.
- We recommend you check out the opening times and latest prices on their website prior to visiting.
- Wrist bands will be issued at the point of payment – please wear your wristband as this inform park staff you are permitted to ride
- Children under 8 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times
- Under 8’s year olds are not permitted to use the main skate park
- Helmets are compulsory for all wheeled activities
- If you have ridden the cycling facilities at Cyclopark then please share your experiences and post your pictures, videos and reviews to this listing.