Billinge Woods has a short MTB trail with two sections (The Trail of Two trees and Tricky Sixty) that are red graded as well as a BMX Pump track.
Situated in Witton Country Park, Blackburn in Lancashire it is not too far from the likes of Healey Nab, Lee Quarry and Gisburn.
Billinge Hill trail was designed by Architrail's Phil Saxena in partnership with Capita Symonds.
Billinge Hill Trail
- Predominately a downhill track designed by Phil Saxena it descends 60 metres over a short course of 700 metres. There are 60 turns in all in this short space making it tight and twisty. It is built with progression in mind as small increments in speed require a higher increment in technical skills making it great for the beginners as much as the experienced rider.
- It is a fun packed with berms, few rocky bits, tight turns for technical development and rollers to improve your pump and jumps.
- The Trail of Two Trees and Tricky Sixty are the two named sections making up a figure of eight and offering around 2m of trails.
BMX and Pump Track
- A 50-metre pump track, consisting of a series of rollers and “berms” that can be ridden without pedalling.
- The trail map can be found here.
- If you have ridden the trails here at Billinge Hill then why not leave us a short review or post some pics or vids to the listing.